Submit your first
ten pages free!
Comprehensive DeveloPmental Editing Service
Choosing an editor is deeply personal. That's why I offer to edit the first 10 pages FREE. This gives you insight into the process, so you know what to expect from a comprehensive developmental edit. Plus, I'll give you tips to help you improve your writing before you submit the whole manuscript. If you'd like to submit your first 10 pages (approximately 3000 words) for review, please use the submit button on the left.
* While I respect all forms of writing, I am not the right choice to edit erotica and horror.
As your editor, my goal is to polish your written material to a high gleam, and give you the tools to push yourself to greater heights on the next go-round.
What do I catch with a comprehensive edit?
- Plot holes, problems with story flow and issues with basic cohesiveness.
- Sneaky misspelled words, misplaced, misused, or forgotten punctuation, formatting errors and hidden double spaces.
- Redundant sentence structures, overused or incorrect details, and grammar issues.
- Awkward sentence construction, redundancy and verbosity.
I will also give you tips on how to better self-edit for cleaner copies of your future work, and give feedback as a reader of your work: what is good or creates specific emotions; what is confusing or makes my eyes glaze over.
Some selected accolades
Graphic Design & Illustration Annual 2016
Vector Gold Design Annual 2015
Vanguard Noteworthy Opinion Art 2014
The Stylus on Paper
Beautiful Design Is